Welcome, guest. You can be a Login или register
« Previous 1 2 3 Next » | All
Author
Topic title
Alien_911
Мне чужого не надо. Я сам себе чужой...
26 posts
Karma 2
Some cool stuff. I remember that effect from Counter Strike sniper rifles.
iCore7 2600K@4.3Ghz, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3,  8Gb G.Skill, 2X Seagate 1Tb (Raid 0), 128Gb Samsung 830 SSD, 2X eVGA GeForce 8800GT SLI, Antec 750W Silver.
samolahajnar
55 posts
Karma 22
Hi Alien_911 hope that everything is going fine and you are getting some fine ideas for the weapons concept arts!

Actually I would like to ask you for some advice here. At the beginning of the next month I’m starting learning ZBrush and I will switch from a mouse to a Wacom tablet.
I really would like to get some suggestion on the size, should I get a small or medium sized tablet. I am really inexperienced, so any advice is welcomed.

Berserker and the rest of the forum, if someone could give me a hint please do.
Alien_911
26 posts
Karma 2
I have Wacom Bamboo. I think it is 4"x 6". I would say it takes a lot of time to get used to. Never used it in the 3D software, just Photoshop. I guess use as amny tutorials as you can and good luck!
iCore7 2600K@4.3Ghz, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3,  8Gb G.Skill, 2X Seagate 1Tb (Raid 0), 128Gb Samsung 830 SSD, 2X eVGA GeForce 8800GT SLI, Antec 750W Silver.
samolahajnar
55 posts
Karma 22
Thanks for the good luck Alien_911, I’ll need it! Really hoping that I’ve got some talent on sculpting at least a small bit of it ;D.

As you are saying you have the small Bamboo, have you ever feel the need to get the medium size or are you perfectly satisfied with the one you’ve got?
Alien_911
26 posts
Karma 2
Well, it is not an easy answer. I have 28" monitor and 4"x 6" pad. You can imagine that small stroke on the pad = large stroke on the screen. So, in my case I would need a larger pad. But I am still learning (it was gifted to me 2 years ago and I only hooked it up recently). Not sure how this would help in 3D modeling - I know many guys are using trackballs instead of the mouse.
samolahajnar
55 posts
Karma 22
After reading your thoughts about “small stroke on the pad = large stroke on the screen« I'm even more inclined to bay a medium sized Bamboo and hope it will serve me well!
« Previous 1 2 3 Next » | All