alvabsas
1 постов
#1 28 февраля 2009 в 15:53
Hi im from Argentina, the other side of the world, sorry bad english im ten years old and speak spanish. I install the game today to test this great port. The graphics are amazing. The performance in my card is poor in any config, even in 640x480. But the best i can do was&nbsp; disable the world shadows &quot;r_worldshadows 0&quot;, with this simple code line in console the performance its great, even in fx5900 mode of shadows and dinamic shadows of models. So if any knows how configure this card, i appreciate a lot. thanks. =) <br />and i request the help docs of berseker in english if possible for developers or a russian friendly guy. thanks.
Берсеркер
2318 постов
#2 01 марта 2009 в 06:18
Hi<br />My english is bad too ))<br />You have GF6200 and FX5900 ?<br />IMHO FX5900 better than 6200, use FX5900.<br />Simple render path (r_simple=1) very like a Quake2 graphics&nbsp; ;D&nbsp; Use this for very poor video, as Intel.<br />Try to use Generic4 or NVidia4 render paths to improve performance.<br />Also, you can disable many features: mirrors (r_mirrors=0) and others.<br />English version of all docs in my plans. You can use translator Russian-Spanish now.
Машина несла меня через неведомые районы Галактики сквозь пространство математической реальности быстрее скорости света. (C) Фред Саберхаген.
Берсеркер
2318 постов
#3 01 марта 2009 в 18:16
alvabsas<br />I found and fixed bug in Generic4 and NVidia4 renders: brocken lightfilters draws.<br />Update will be uploaded into site very soon...
Машина несла меня через неведомые районы Галактики сквозь пространство математической реальности быстрее скорости света. (C) Фред Саберхаген.
Берсеркер
2318 постов
#4 18 марта 2009 в 11:27
alvabsas<br />download update version 1.11&nbsp; ;)