V_2540
492 постов
#41 14 декабря 2013 в 16:19
Убить все стронние процессы(всякие там качалки,антивири и т.д),отрубить и-нет.И потом уже пробовать.
CPU-i7 12700,RAM-32 Gb DDR5,Video-RTX 4090
abel1389
1 постов
#42 26 февраля 2014 в 04:26
i know this thread started over two years ago, but it's been the only resource i've found on how to fix the non-core content issue that "THE-DESTROYER" had. and it worked; the enemies/weapons appear in the multiplayer run. but to take the issue further, is there any way to actually get it to work on single player? what would that process involve me doing if i were to go about that?

also, out of curiosity, did you ever end up creating support files (textures/models/lightmaps) for the mission packs?
Берсеркер
2318 постов
#43 26 февраля 2014 в 08:45
q2bers have own game.dll, with different structure, so can't work with old gamex86.dll directly.

Only one method to run q2 mods on q2bers: multiplayer (deathmatch and coop games). Q2bers starts dedicated server (r1q2) which work with gamex86, then connect to him.
Enemies will be appear only in coop game.
Creating new textures/models/re-lights not in my plans.

I did it for Quake2, but I can't have many free time. ((

PS: sorry for my bad English.
Машина несла меня через неведомые районы Галактики сквозь пространство математической реальности быстрее скорости света. (C) Фред Саберхаген.
Hellbaron
25 постов
#44 06 марта 2014 в 19:58
I have played the first or the second mission pack for quake 2 (I remember only the level in the canyon with earthquakes) with the latest version of quake 2 berserker and was very playable (with torche :D) only the level in the canyon is low because aren't texture for this.. But the other mission pack not run :( and I don't know why. Me too I've copy the game86.dll of berserker and the game recompile the cfg for this MOD (in this case xatrix and rogue) with the pak0 of course.
My Youtube