grenzdebil
2 постов
#1 01 сентября 2012 в 13:13
Hello developers,<br /><br />I was asking Berserker via E-Mail about several questions already until he told me there&#039;s also a forum.<br /><br />So here&#039;s my question:<br />I know how to start the xatrix/rogue addons now, in a way so I also see the extra monsters and weapons and everything, but is there also a way to get the extra features of Q2Bers in there? <br />I&#039;m talking about the flashlight and the speed up shots, because some areas are just lighted really bad and I can&#039;t see anything. Also the speed up shots are just GREAT and I don&#039;t want to miss them.<br />I tried to get the flashlight with a &#039;bind&#039; command already but it didn&#039;t work.<br />Any help would be greatly appreciated.<br /><br />-Oliver
Берсеркер
2318 постов
#2 02 сентября 2012 в 04:19
Hi<br />
but is there also a way to get the extra features of Q2Bers in there?
<br />Using quake2 net protocol, you will get client-side only features of q2bers: fog, mirrors, sun, lighting and shadowing, bullet shells, etc...&nbsp; Needs re-light of mod&#039;s maps and re-texturing.<br />Flashlight, personal gibs, speed up shots (haste mode) and other server-side extra features are not alowed. This is a part of berserker server working on new net protocol.<br /><br />
some areas are just lighted really bad and I can&#039;t see anything.
<br />Re-light will save you&nbsp; ;)<br /><br />
I tried to get the flashlight with a &#039;bind&#039; command already but it didn&#039;t work.
<br />This command is q2bers extra feature and not known by Q2 mods.<br />
Машина несла меня через неведомые районы Галактики сквозь пространство математической реальности быстрее скорости света. (C) Фред Саберхаген.
grenzdebil
2 постов
#3 02 сентября 2012 в 12:06
Thank you very much for your answer.&nbsp; I&#039;ll give Re-Light a try then.&nbsp; :)<br /><br />Have a nice day.<br />[hr][size=1]Post Merge: [time]1346597579[/time][/size][hr]<br />Ok, so after some searching in the forums I figured out nobody relighted the Xatrix/Rogue addon maps so far, other than some attempts with no clear result. Also there seems to be no working link to the ingame editor Re-Light on the forum anywhere.<br />I tried the link from this post:<br />http://forums.quakegate.ru/index.php?topic=767.msg17237;topicseen#msg17237<br />but it&#039;s dead.<br />Could you please supply a working link?<br />I would like to get used to the controls and everything and try to make some nice Re-Light maps for the addons.<br /><br />-Oliver<br />
Берсеркер
2318 постов
#4 02 сентября 2012 в 17:40
http://berserker.quakegate.ru/files/up137to138.rar<br />inside: Docs\Bers@Q2\Relight_english.doc<br /> ;)
Машина несла меня через неведомые районы Галактики сквозь пространство математической реальности быстрее скорости света. (C) Фред Саберхаген.