Barnes
1965 постов
#11 21 января 2013 в 20:18
nextgen shotgun ergonomic<br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_o3YsUVAyQ
Какой богатый внутренний мир! Дай-ка посмотрю.....
@tex
691 постов
#12 23 января 2013 в 17:55
[quote author=Barnes link=topic=831.msg18171#msg18171 date=1358799495]<br />nextgen shotgun ergonomic<br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_o3YsUVAyQ<br />[/quote]<br />супер!отличный концепт для супершотгана.&nbsp; спасибо Кирилл.
сказочка.
жили-были три свиньи - Нах-Нах, Пох-Пох и Пиф-Паф

что ты сделал для Строггоса!? что ты наделал!!!
samolahajnar
55 постов
#13 30 января 2013 в 15:15
Hi guys,<br /><br />In the last two weeks I made some changes to the model, finished the animation and textures.<br /><br />I&#039;ve reduced the size of the gun barrels, which from the FPS view now looks better.<br />I&#039;m also quite satisfied with the hand model, maybe it looks to skinny but sorry I&#039;ve got to much feminine hands ::).<br /><br />About the animation, I have to say that I dumped the animation of the hand, because I couldn’t find the way to implemented it in the MD3 model.<br />To learn how to do it would take me another week and I was eager to finish the super shotgun.<br />If somebody can direct me on a good tutorial on how to animate weapons with hands please do it.<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />And at last I would like to receive some feedback, so I can change or do better for the final release, or implement your opinion and knowledge in the next model making.<br /><br />THX and cheers!<br /><br />@Barnes thanks for the link. Maybe I will do somthing like that for the first in game shotgun!
Берсеркер
2318 постов
#14 31 января 2013 в 14:23
Hi samolahajnar,<br />texture &#039;diamond&#039; is good for floors, but not for weapons&nbsp; :)
Машина несла меня через неведомые районы Галактики сквозь пространство математической реальности быстрее скорости света. (C) Фред Саберхаген.
samolahajnar
55 постов
#15 01 февраля 2013 в 12:41
Thanks’ Berserker for your sincere advice!<br /><br />I have reworked the whole texturing part without the damage and oily part yet.<br />You know when you are so focused on learning texturing you forget about the esthetic itself.<br /><br />Now I am more pleased with the result….<br /><br /><br /><br />So please feel free to post your opinion!
Берсеркер
2318 постов
#16 01 февраля 2013 в 13:39
it&#039;s better&nbsp; :)<br />Can I get your model for make detailed bumpmap?
Машина несла меня через неведомые районы Галактики сквозь пространство математической реальности быстрее скорости света. (C) Фред Саберхаген.
samolahajnar
55 постов
#17 02 февраля 2013 в 15:13
Hi everyone<br /><br />This is it, I decided to finally share my first attempt on 3D modeling, animating and texturing with this<br />Quake 2 super shotgun.<br /><br /><br /><br />Beware, it is absolutely not perfect and it has severe artistic flaws. But hay, someone has to start somewhere and make a proper learning curve.<br /><br />The package is made for the Berserker port but it will also work in KMQake2 port without normals, don&#039;t know if the port supports it.<br />If anybody would like to have a version for a specific port just ask it.<br />Hope you would try it and latter post some comments.<br /><br />Download:<br />http://www.freefilehosting.net/quake2supershotgun6213<br /><br />Cheers! Have fun and take care<br /><br />@Berserker please feel free to do anything that you please with the model
Берсеркер
2318 постов
#18 03 февраля 2013 в 05:35
Hi samolahajnar<br />Some ideas:<br />1. Rename skin name to other, for example: skin_lahajnar<br />Models PLAYERS\&lt;gender&gt;\w_sshotgun.md2 uses same skin: models/weapons/g_shotg2/skin.pcx, so we have wrong texture mapping:<br /><br />2. Can you use one skin for both weapons?<br />It isn&#039;t obligatory...&nbsp; :)&nbsp; but it will save some videomemory.<br />-----------<br />For Russian: в пункте 2 я прошу сделать одну шкуру для обоих super shotgun. Есть идеи против этого?
Берсеркер
2318 постов
#19 03 февраля 2013 в 07:13
3. differences on v_ and g_ versions of weapon skins<br /><br /><br />4. add weapon serial number:<br /><br />
samolahajnar
55 постов
#20 04 февраля 2013 в 09:37
Hi Bereserker,<br /><br />Thanks for finding those differences in the two texture model, I will fix that immediately.<br /><br />Regarding the model textures name I can change it to whatever you like, but then the model does not use normal and specular maps.<br />If you have a solution please let me know.<br /><br />About the two models using the same texture it would not be possible because they are from two different baking’s.<br />So for ram saving the only option is reducing the textures file from 2K to 1K or 512 Kb. But this I think, everyone can do by himself and by his needs.<br /><br />Cheers<br />