Eugeny
199 постов
#531 12 марта 2019 в 17:06
фонарик использует код оружия, не зря он колеблется при ходьбе.
Если оружия нет, нет и фонарика.

Берсеркер, где у ножика фонарик?
Берсеркер
2318 постов
#532 13 марта 2019 в 17:45
есть у ножика фонарик
Машина несла меня через неведомые районы Галактики сквозь пространство математической реальности быстрее скорости света. (C) Фред Саберхаген.
Берсеркер
2318 постов
#533 05 мая 2019 в 11:17
Доделал декали на брашмоделях.
Первоначальный код не учитывал вращающиеся брашмодели,
такие модели имеют ненулевую координату, поэтому пришлось дорабатывать.
Вот скриншоты из Вольфа, карта Tram, вращающиеся двери.

В скором времени выложу все проекты, как только портирую код из Вольфа в Ку3.
Машина несла меня через неведомые районы Галактики сквозь пространство математической реальности быстрее скорости света. (C) Фред Саберхаген.
C.Z.R
119 постов
#534 07 мая 2019 в 22:23
Берсеркер

Nice! But when one bullet decal is puted on another then strange flickering appears. Can you fix this?

And this version of Bers doesn't work on win10.
Hellbaron
25 постов
#535 01 августа 2019 в 20:49
Hi Berserker! I have just a tech question about Rtcw old engine. I'm the creator of Venom mod, a little modification that tried to improve AI and graphics for classic renderer. I saw that new Nvidia video drivers makes completely invisible reflective old shader stages of Rtcw, unlike Amd drivers:

blendFunc GL_ONE_MINUS_DST_ALPHA GL_ONE
tcGen environment

This is the formula for reflective chateau marble floor and X-labs doors - metal walls. It don't works anymore on Nvidia video card. It's the best for brush works and static mapobjects.

blendFunc GL_ONE_MINUS_SRC_ALPHA GL_SRC_ALPHA (in few words blendFunc "blend")

This is the only blendFunc that works combined with tcGen environment to simulate advanced surfaces, it's the same stage, widely used in the maps of Quake 3 Arena, but is worse than Gray Matter way cause losses of color informations of base textures during the blending process. "Blend" is better for make invisibility and for dynamics models (npcs, weapons etc..).

So, do you will fix this issue for a correct classic engine? There is a way to fix that?

Good work with new engine! Cheers

My Youtube
Gregorio
30 постов
#536 30 июня 2020 в 18:49
Hello when coming update Berserker@WolfSP with widescreen fix? To long not we have more new information and progress. Thanks!
New textures for engine Bersker@
http://www.moddb.com/mods/member-rtcw-remake-mod
Сергий_Радонежский
25 постов
#537 21 сентября 2020 в 13:31
скоро выходит RealRTCW: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1379630/RealRTCW/
Hellbaron
25 постов
#538 07 февраля 2021 в 09:19
Ye, we've worked hard to make a joint work between the international community of Rtcw. WolfETPlayer's modified the source code adding better AI and many weapons, some features from WolfMP/ET in SP experience, all preserving the mood of Wolfenstein.
We introduced better shaders, better textures, new effects, but still waiting for a real good modern engine with better rendering to finally fix all the graphical limits of id tech 3.
My Youtube
Yoshik
20 постов
#539 13 сентября 2021 в 21:00
@Берсеркер
Какие новости по проекту? Давненько не обнов, ни вестей от вас не было.
Barnes
1965 постов
#540 27 ноября 2021 в 08:50
он сейчас занимается первой квакой
Какой богатый внутренний мир! Дай-ка посмотрю.....